We offer several beautiful guest rooms and suites at our Inn...
Black & Tan Suite
On the first floor, this suite features a king size cherry sleigh bed, cherry electric fireplace, and leather love seat that can be opened to a twin bed.
Click here for Black & Tan Suite details
Tow Path Guest Room
Also located on the first floor. This lovely newly redecorated room features two queen size pillow top bed, cozy carpet you can sink your toes into, electric fireplace, private bath, a/c, cable TV, and private entrance.
Click here for Tow Path Guest Room details
Tucked away at the far north end of our property, with your own private entrance. This comfortable nicely appointed studio is almost five hundred square feet and is decorated in a country décor with oak flooring.
Click here for The Hideaway details
- Kitchen 11'9" by 11'1"
- Enclosed side porch 5'6" by 17'6"
- Dining room 15'5" by 14'10"
- Living room with wood burning fireplace 29'8" by 13'10"
- Family room (open to Kitchen) 14'10" by 14'9"
- Office 7'7" by 7'7"
- Foyer 4' 10" by 11'10"
- 3 Season Porch 22' by 13'10"
- Black And Tan Bedroom Suite 21'5" by 12'
- Towpath Bedroom Suite 21'3" by 11'8"
- Owner Suite Bedroom 12'4" by 14' w/ attached room used as a walk in closet
- Seneca Bedroom Suite 14'11" by 11'4" w/ attached alcove for single bed
- Homestead Bedroom Suite 14' by 13'14"
Walk Out Lower Level
- Hideaway Bedroom Suite (Private Entrance) 27' by 11'7" w/ additional attached room (office, den or reading nook)
Upgrades & Amenities
- New Roof on agricultural barn – 2013
- Slate flooring on side porch – 2010
- Addition that includes 2 first floor bedroom suites, separate porch entrance and lower level suite - 2009
- New furnace and gas boiler - 2009
- New sump pump - 2009
- Professional landscaping and flagstone walk to front entrance of home - 2008
- Original beams in kitchen and family room. Cathedral ceiling/storage were once sleeping quarters for the 1820 farmhouse
- Living room floors are original wide planked pine and ash
- Fireplace with cherry and maple - 1929
- Kitchen has granite countertops and easy entertaining pass through to dining room.
- Property is zoned for up to 8 horses and has horse stalls in the barn.
- Original built-in cabinetry in dining room with added built in storage to compliment.
- Built-in Shelving in living room to enhance coziness
- First floor laundry off kitchen
- On the side of property there is a small grove of Niagara and Concord grapes
- Monkey Trail maintained by town of Victor adjoins property
- Spring House, once supplied by an artesian well, still can pump water underground to horse trough near the barns
Springdale Farm uses the purest natural ingredients for cleaning. We use only biodegradable products.
No odors or chemical used in our laundry or household cleaners ever!