- Thanksgiving at Our Inn
- Love The Wine You Are With
- How about a Wine or Beer Tour?
- Bed, Breakfast, Brews & Blues
- Make It Up To Your Sweetie Package
- 15 Miles on the Erie Canal
- Signature Tranquility
Thanksgiving at Our Inn
Thanksgiving Dinner forty dollars ($40.00) per person,
plus your accommodations ( room start at $149.00 per night)
Join us this holiday. Enjoy our beautiful Inn surrounded by 80 acres of nature preserve. Candle lit Thanksgiving Dinner, served just for you in our dining room.
Choose either our traditional Turkey dinner, or our addictive sirloin Beef dinner.
Make it a very special and intimate holiday at our Inn, with the person who means the most to you.Menu:
New York Roast Turkey Dinner, or
Sirloin Beef Tips with Mushroom Madeira Sauce
Fresh homemade cranberry relish
Mashed Potatoes w/ Chives
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans, with ginger butter
Eileen's famous Apple or Pumpkin pie
with ice cream of course!
After dinner enjoy & relax with friends for the evening in front of the fire in our gathering room.
Let our comfy beds kiss and hug you whiles you sleep.
Next morning, Breakfast: Let us surprise you with one of our favorite farm fresh breakfasts.
Don't wait too long to book this unique intimate celebration package. Space is limited.
Dinner forty dollars ( $40.00) per person, plus your room rate.
Love The Wine You Are With
Starting at $330.00 per couple in the sweet Homestead room. Includes a two night stay, dinner, wine tasting and brew tasting. All within 3 miles of Springdale Farm Bed and Breakfast.
$50 dinner gift certificate to one of three excellent area restaurants. (posted on our sightseeing page) Sampling of five regions of wine at The Barrel Room, Treleaven Wines by King Ferry Winery, Beer lovers not forgotten with a tasting at The Victor Brew House!
Taste a little wine, have some good food, and have a little fun, at Springdale Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Upgrade, add $20.00 a night for the Seneca Room, The Hideaway, or The Tow path Room.
add $30.00 a night for The Black n Tan Suite.
How about a Wine or Beer Tour?
No stress, no finding your way around, no worries, just fun! Wine tours include customized trips to some of the finest wineries in the Finger Lakes. Usually at least six stops at locations around Canandaigua, Keuka, or Seneca Lakes.
Beer tours are becoming more and more popular in the region. The area is an excellent location to grow hops, and many new craft breweries have opened. Our tours include Twisted Rail Brewery, CB Craft Brewers, Fairport Brewing Company, Genesee Brew House and more. Complimentary tasting glasses included.
Add this to the many other local choices for entertainment and restaurants (not to mention our great little Inn and gourmet breakfasts) and you have the ingredients for a great getaway!
- Two night stay at 1820 Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast
- Five or six hour personalized tours
- Two delicious breakfasts at 1820 Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast
Starting price for the Homestead Room is only $550.00. Two adults for two nights.
Package does not include tasting fees.
Bed, Breakfast, Brews & Blues
Prices start at $345.00 per couple for a two night stay
Here is an interesting alternative to a wine tour/tasting in the Finger Lakes....
We have partnered with CB Craft Brewers and The Dinosaur Bar B Que to provide you with a fantastic getaway. Custom Brewcrafter's is a state of the art micro brewery in nearby Honeoye Falls, NY.
Your package will include the "Brew masters Tour"' which will explain the craft and science of brewing, a tasting goblet, and tastings with the brewer of some of their best handcrafted beers. (available weekends only), tastings everyday.
Later, enjoy what we think is the best dang barbeque anywhere!
The Dinosaur Bar B Que. Check their website for live music schedule!
- A two night stay at Springdale Farm B&B, gourmet breakfast included,
- A very cool Microbrewery with tour & tasting
- Fifty Dollars to enjoy a night of Bar B Que, blues!
Make It Up To Your Sweetie Package
Starting at $199.00 per couple per night.
Most of the packages we offer are created by my wife. This one, however, I came up with... What have you forgotten lately?... your anniversary?, a birthday? Well, here is your chance to redeem yourself! This will be a very special evening, just for the two of you.
- Red roses and chocolate covered strawberries placed in your room. Let us chill your favorite wine for you,
- Next morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast served just for the two of you, right in your room.
- She (or he) will LOVE you for this one! Maybe next time you will forget an important date on purpose!
15 Miles on the Erie Canal
Low bridge, everybody down, low bridge we are coming to a town.
- Enjoy an afternoon cruise on the Erie Canal, or a dinner of cruising the canal with music on the upper deck . www.colonialbelle.com
- Choose a $50 dinner gift certificate to a favorite eatery in the area, or book a dinner on the Colonial Belle
- Of course this package includes our gourmet breakfast each morning, that would be a canal digger's dream!
Available: May 1, 2014 - October 31, 2014
Package price for two night stay starting at $350
Beau Monde Salon & Spa
and Springdale Farm B&B
Ladies & Gentlemen, imagine escaping
every day life by walking into a log cabin retreat.
At Beau Monde Salon & Spa, You Can!
Package Includes the following:
- Start your escape with a couples, side by side, one hour aromatherapy massage. Enjoy heated towels to warm your body. Your personalized aromatherapy of your choosing. All in Beau Monde Salon and Spa's couples exclusive suite!
- Stay two nights at the Historic Springdale Farm Bed and Breakfast, where you can indulge yourself in one of our beautiful guest rooms. Be warm and cozy in your private suite. Dream away on our soft fluffy pillows, soothing sheets, & cozy coverlets... all of this awaits you!
- The next morning awake to the smell of fresh brewed coffee or tea. Choose from one of many of the Inn's signature gourmet breakfasts.
What a way to truly Relax!
Starting at $525.00 for 2 adults for 2 nights.